Inspired by the 1970’s-80’s interior french designer Pierre Paulin, and it’s iconic Pumpkins. Our Pierre handbag, has the shape of an assymetric “Canape Alpha”, as the french designer called his “must have” sofa; It’s unseasonal and wearable on any occation. The exterior is made of bovine leather, the interior of calfskin suede lining and the bronze hand is plated in 24k gold.
- Depth 6 cms Handle Drop 33cm Height 14 cm Width 29 cm from the bottom until reach 24cms in the top (Please note that this measures may vary with a difference between 2-4 cms due to Pierre’s ruched layers & the handcrafted work)
- Removable strap included.
- Bovine leather and calfskin suede lining.
- Vintage finish bronze hardware plated with 24k gold.
- Dust bag included.
- CRAFTED IN COLOMBIA.
Each MARARGENT piece is made in our Atelier with the utmost care and subjected to strict controls that guarantee quality. In order to protect this article we recommend that you:
• Avoid overloading your bag.
• Avoid rubbing against abrasive materials.
• Avoid contact with liquids and greasy substances.
• Store your bag in its dust cover when not in use.
• Shield it from humidity, light and heat.
Pre-order: el envío se realize entre 7-10 días hábiles luego de la compra
Las imágenes hacen referencia al color, mas no al tamaño de la cartera